The warm weather brings with it sandal season and increased demand for ways to keep feet looking their best, which is exactly what the Dr. Barbara Sturm x Aquazzura Foot Spray is formulated to help with.
The cosmetic product from created by the Germany-based doctor and the Italy-based shoe brand as the perfect skincare product to keep feet looking their best this summer. The spray is formulated with ingredients traditionally reserved for facial skincare products including witch hazel and hyaluronic acid.
The Dr. Barbara Sturm x Aquazzura Foot Spray is priced at $75 and also boasts plankton extract for antioxidant support and noni to help deodorize. A proprietary blend of peptides in the spray help to reduce redness.
Dr. Barbara Sturm x Aquazzura Foot Spray is Made in Germany
1. Foot-targeted Skincare - The demand for foot-targeted skincare products with premium ingredients is increasing, creating opportunities for new formulations.
2. Innovative Foot Sprays - Innovative foot sprays formulated with peptides and traditional facial skincare ingredients are on the rise, tapping into the growing demand for premium foot skincare.
3. Deodorizing Foot Sprays - With the summer season, there is a significant demand for foot sprays with deodorizing properties, creating opportunities for further research on natural and effective solutions.
1. Skincare Industry - There is an opportunity for skincare companies to develop and market foot-targeted skincare products with high-end formulations and added benefits, tapping into the growing demand for premium skincare.
2. Beauty and Fashion Industry - Beauty and fashion brands can create collaborative foot skincare products with unique angles that appeal to the growing market for premium foot skincare.
3. Personal Care Industry - There is a growing interest in personal care brands to bring natural and effective deodorizing foot sprays to the market, creating opportunities to develop innovative and eco-friendly solutions.