Autonomous technology will continue to permeate the mainstream market more intensely in the coming years, which is something the 'Culinary Coach' food truck concept aims to identify. Designed with a conceptual user interface for the Pizza Hut brand, the 'Culinary Coach' works by arriving at a location and allowing consumers to enter to place their order. Food is then prepared robotically with minimal staff required to keep the vehicle as efficient and autonomous as possible.
The 'Culinary Coach' food truck concept identifies how we could see the QSR market evolve to offer quicker, more convenient service for consumers in the very near future. The 'Culinary Coach' is the design work of Cody Moore, Jordan Jones, Yulin Liu, Aditi Vyas, Tom Rouine and Fernando Zeledon.
The 'Culinary Coach' Food Truck Concept is Designed for Quick Service
1. Autonomous Fast Food Trucks - The use of autonomous technology in the fast food industry for efficient and convenient services.
2. Minimal Staff Operations - The trend of using minimal staff to operate autonomous fast food trucks.
3. Conceptual User Interface - The inclusion of a user interface in autonomous fast food trucks to facilitate ordering.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains that are embracing autonomous technology to provide quicker and more convenient service for their customers.
2. Autonomous Vehicles - The development and production of autonomous food trucks for the QSR industry.
3. User Interfaces - Industries producing conceptual user interfaces for autonomous fast food trucks to enhance customer experience.