If eating local is a priority for you, but the places near you don't carry locally sourced produce, then perhaps it's time to look into a food delivery service. Trend Hunter Senior Editor Jaime Neely counts down her top picks for organic delivery, from sustainable food subscriptions to seasonal vegetable deliveries
and online foodie marketplaces.
One food delivery service is in the form of a social network. FarmersWeb connects buyers, farmers and foodies to not only promote local food but also to bring people together who are interested in making a social impact. Door To Door Organics is a more traditional food delivery service. Meanwhile Growing Places Enterprises is dedicated to creating jobs within the local food industry in addition to providing people with healthy locally sourced food.
Editor Jaime Neely Discusses Her Favorite Healthy Food Delivery Services
1. Local Food Delivery - Opportunity to disrupt traditional food delivery services by focusing on locally sourced produce and promoting social impact.
2. Sustainable Food Subscriptions - Disruptive innovation opportunity to offer subscription-based services that provide sustainable and organic food options.
3. Online Foodie Marketplaces - Opportunity to create online platforms that connect buyers with local farmers and foodies, promoting local food and community engagement.
1. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery companies can incorporate locally sourced produce and promote social impact to differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Sustainable Agriculture - Opportunity to disrupt traditional agriculture practices by focusing on sustainable farming methods to meet the demand for organic produce.
3. Online Marketplace Platforms - Online platforms can be developed to connect buyers with local farmers, fostering a direct-to-consumer model for local food products.