This food box packaging design by Bardo design from Australia was developed for The Empanada Kitchen around the concept of "Simple things done well."
This is encompassed in the naming, branding and packaging for the frozen food products with a simplistic color scheme, big images and clear text that provides insight into each product. Each of the boxes features an informative blurb about what an empanada is, how it is prepared, what's inside and where it comes from. Like the spine of a book, the sides of the frozen empanada boxes features bold text that spells out whether what's inside has a vegetarian, beef, lamb, chicken or pork filling. With a focus on simplicity, the design is straight to the point and it might even teach you a thing or two.
The Empanada Kitchen Food Box Packaging is Explanatory
1. Informative Food Packaging - Informative packaging designs that communicate the contents, preparation, and origin of food products.
2. Simplistic Branding Design - Branding designs that feature simplistic color schemes, clear text and big images.
3. Clear Product Information - Product packaging designs that feature clear information about what is inside the box, including dietary restrictions.
1. Food Packaging - The food packaging industry can benefit from creating designs that clearly communicate what's inside the box, as well as other relevant information such as preparation and origin.
2. Frozen Food - The frozen food industry can benefit from incorporating informative blurb about the food product on the packaging design, making it more appealing and informative to the customer.
3. Food Retail Industry - The food retail industry can benefit from using informative packaging designs that provide clear descriptions of the food products they sell, making it easier for consumers to make informed choices.