Oriyami is a foldable lunch box that solves the issue of carrying a voluminous backpack as you commute in the urban city. The product boasts an origami-style construction that allows it to pack to 13% of its original thickness. This revolutionary product completely changes the game of bringing lunch to work or school. It is often the case that one needs to bring an extra bag in order to transport food to work. With Oriyami, that is history as the foldable lunch box omits the stress of having to fit everything in a backpack post-eating.
The product is currently being funded on Kickstarter and it is made with food safe and waterproof PUL fabric. In addition, Oriyami is stain-resistant and can be easily washed with warm or cold water. It comes with a disposable inner sleeve for food with sauce or gravy.
Oriyami Offers the Convenience of Packable Dishware
1. Packable Dishware - Opportunity for disruptive innovation lies in creating more compact and versatile dishware for on-the-go consumers.
2. Origami-style Construction - Incorporating origami-style construction into other products could lead to compact and space-saving designs.
3. Convenience-focused Products - Developing products with convenience in mind could tap into a growing market of busy consumers.
1. Food Storage and Packaging - Innovative food storage solutions such as compact and versatile dishware could disrupt traditional food packaging methods.
2. Travel and Commuting - Creating space-saving products for travelers and commuters could lead to a more comfortable and stress-free experience.
3. Disposable Products - Exploring environmentally-friendly disposable products, such as the disposable inner sleeve of the Oriyami lunch box, presents an opportunity for innovation in sustainability.