This stylish foldable bike helmet uses breakthrough technology to compactly conceal the helmet after usage. Even though bicycle helmets are mandatory in some regions, not everyone is convinced about wearing them due to the bulkiness of the hard-shelled protective gear.
The Closca Urban Bike Helmet by Closca Helmets caters to user needs by designing the helmet to easily assemble into a flatter disk shape, so that it is easy to put away after using it. These helmets also keep up with the latest trends, disguised as stylish hats instead of sporty, hard shells.
Closca’s first model is called the Turtle. It’s a registered system that reduces the helmets’ semi-sphere bulkiness into something half its size. There is no complex mechanism involved—anyone can easily flatten or reconstruct the helmet with one movement, in less than a second. Now you’ll be able to throw in your helmet into your bags.
The Closca Foldable Bike Helmet Disguises in the Latest Hat Trends
1. Foldable Bike Helmets - There's a need for innovative bike helmets that can be easily stored and transported.
2. Disguised Bike Helmets - Consumers are looking for stylish and discreet options for helmets, which opens up opportunities for design-focused and fashion-forward companies.
3. Sustainable Bike Gear - With the growing emphasis on sustainable and eco-friendly products, there is potential for companies to develop bike gear made from environmentally friendly materials.
1. Sporting Goods - Companies within the sporting goods industry can expand their products with new, improved helmets that cater to user demands.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the demand for disguised helmets by creating fashionable headgear that doubles as protective gear.
3. Green Technology - Companies within the eco-friendly industry can develop bike gear made with environmentally friendly materials to meet consumer demand for sustainable products.