The FLYBi is a quadcopter that brings together virtual reality technology with the ability to enjoy a first-person view of your device's flight.
This drone is equipped with connected goggles that take in live-streamed video from the drone's 1080p 12-megapixel camera. This input is then displayed onto a pair of HD LCD displays right before your eyes. Your headset also comes with a sensor that tracks your head movements -- this allows you to control the drone's camera simply by turning your head in the desired direction. If you look to the left, the drone's camera pans left, giving you an awesome virtual flying experience.
There are a whole bunch of camera quadcopter being released these days, which makes it difficult for new entrants to stand out. But with its fantastic head-controlled setup, the FLYBi is certainly carving out a niche for itself.
The FLYBi Drone Camera is Controlled By Your Head Movements
1. Virtual Reality Integration - The FLYBi drone showcases the potential for integrating virtual reality technology into consumer drones.
2. Head-controlled Drones - The FLYBi drone's head-tracking feature presents an opportunity for the development of head-controlled drones.
3. Enhanced Flying Experience - The use of head movements to control the camera provides an immersive and enhanced flying experience for drone enthusiasts.
1. Consumer Electronics - The FLYBi drone's head-controlled camera demonstrates innovation in the consumer electronics industry.
2. Virtual Reality - The integration of virtual reality technology into the FLYBi drone highlights its potential impact on the virtual reality industry.
3. Drone Manufacturing - The development of head-controlled drones presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the drone manufacturing sector.