While a growing number of beauty brands are starting to expand their offerings to people of all genders, Fluide Makeup has taken this inclusive approach from the very beginning. Specifically designed to be used by anyone, the brand is rewriting the script that makeup is just for women.
Fluide Makeup is a new cosmetics brand that is addressing gender identify head on. As the brand's mission statement describes, Fluide Makeup aims to create "an irresistible future where radical inventiveness & queer kinship thrives." To do this, the brand offers beauty products such as lipstick, nail polish, and glitter, for people of all genders. The brand also backs up its inclusive message by donating percentage of its proceeds to organizations supporting the health and legal rights of the LGBTQ community.
Image Credit: Fluide Makeup.
Fluide Makeup Was Intentionally Created for People of All Genders
1. Gender-inclusive Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to create makeup lines that are inclusive of all genders, challenging traditional beauty norms.
2. Queer Representation - Opportunity for brands to embrace and celebrate queer identity, appealing to a diverse consumer base.
3. Activism in Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to align with social causes and make a positive impact beyond their products.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetics industry can create inclusive makeup lines that cater to individuals of all genders.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can incorporate gender-inclusive makeup into runway looks and editorial campaigns.
3. LGBTQ Advocacy - Organizations supporting LGBTQ rights and health can collaborate with makeup brands to promote inclusivity and raise funds.