One of the newest cider flavors to be added to Brothers' product portfolio is Parma Violet, a floral cider that was created to capture the interest of young consumers. Parma Violet is said to share the delicate flavors of sweet violets with subtle notes that complement the cider's base of locally grown apples.
Alongside the release of Parma Violet, Brothers also introduced a Strawberries & Cream flavor in response to growing demand for unique flavors, particularly from Millennials. As well as being intrigued by flavor, young adults will also be drawn to try Parma Violet for its bright color, as consumers in the same segment are also interested in rosé and color-changing spirits for their aesthetic qualities.
Brothers' Parma Violet Cider Features a Bold Color & a Sweet, Subtle Flavor
1. Floral Ciders - Opportunity for cider makers to cater to young consumers with unique floral flavors.
2. Unique Flavors - Growing demand for unique cider flavors presents an opportunity for innovation and differentiation.
3. Aesthetic Qualities - Young adults' interest in rosé and color-changing spirits opens up the possibility for visually appealing cider creations.
1. Cider Production - Cider makers can capitalize on the trend by developing floral and unique flavored ciders.
2. Beverage Industry - Innovative flavors and visually appealing products can disrupt the beverage industry and attract Millennials.
3. Alcoholic Drinks - Floral ciders with unique flavors and eye-catching aesthetics have the potential to disrupt the alcoholic drinks market.