BMT Asia Pacific recently designed a new coastal living concept that would feature an exclusive neighborhood of beautiful floating villas. The extravagant residential concept is called 'SeaScape' and it would allow hotels to deploy luxury accommodations anywhere in the world.
SeaScape would consist of a number of modular villas, which would be perched on triangular pontoon bases. Each of the floating villas could be constructed as a standalone structure or as part of a larger connected complex. These luxury villas would feature breathtaking seaside views and unique underwater rooms for the ultimate coastal living experience. The rooms would be pre-fabricated, making them easy to transport and install anywhere in the world.
While SeaScape is currently just a concept, these ingenuous floating villas could change the way hotel developers build luxury coastal accommodations.
This Coastal Living Concept Features a Series of Luxurious Floating Villas
1. Modular Living Spaces - Creating modular living spaces for hotels and residential areas can greatly expand location options for developers and provide unique experiences for inhabitants.
2. Floating Architecture - Innovative designs for floating architecture, such as SeaScape, provide opportunities for eco-friendly and sustainable living solutions near or on bodies of water.
3. Pre-fabricated Buildings - The use of pre-fabricated building techniques can greatly reduce construction time and costs for luxury accommodations and residential complexes.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can incorporate modular living spaces to offer unique and exclusive coastal experiences to guests around the world.
2. Real Estate Development - Real estate developers can use innovative designs for floating architecture to create sustainable residential complexes in coastal areas.
3. Construction - The use of pre-fabricated building techniques can greatly benefit the construction industry by reducing project schedules and costs for luxury buildings and complexes.