This home concept design by Marks Barfield Architects is built in sections. Each section is able to move up to six stories high, making this house completely customizable.
With floating floors, each section of the glass house can move upwards, giving you an amazing view of your surroundings, with just the touch of a button. I'd love to see what the house looks like with all the different sections sitting at different levels.
Implications - The moveable nature of a product can be one of the most motivating features that pushed a consumer in the direction of buying it. Whether or not a consumer necessarily needs a product, if they perceive they can easily move it or incorporate it into their daily lives they will find the need to purchase the product.
Home Concept With Floating and Moveable Floors
1. Moveable Architecture - The ability for sections of a building to move and adjust height offers innovative customization options.
2. Floating Floors - Floating floors that can be raised or lowered provide a unique and flexible living environment.
3. Customizable Homes - The concept of sliding sectioned stories allows homeowners to customize their living spaces according to their preferences.
1. Architectural Design - The moveable sectioned design opens up new possibilities for architectural innovation and customizable living spaces.
2. Home Construction - The utilization of floating and moveable floors presents opportunities for new construction methods and home design.
3. Interior Design - Customizable homes with sliding sectioned stories require creative interior design solutions to optimize space and functionality.