As the back-to-school season approaches for many North American students and the question of whether or not to remove chocolate milk from schools remains, the Flavored Milk: The Facts infographic shines some light on the debated issue.
As a lover of chocolate milk myself, I’m glad to see a lot of these surprisingly health-positive facts about the popular lunch drink of choice. For picky eaters and kids who just won’t say yes to the classic white milk, it seems that flavored milk is the easiest and most effective way to make sure the healthy dose of dairy and calcium is being consumed every day.
If you’re a fan of flavored milk, but you’re on the fence about giving up the chocolately goodness, check out the Flavored Milk: The Facts infographic for some delicious insight on the matter.
The Flavored Milk: The Facts Infographic Dissects Delicious Dairy
1. Flavored Milk Consumption - Increased demand for flavored milk options in schools and increased popularity could lead to new product innovation opportunities.
2. Healthy Beverage Alternatives - The focus on healthy eating could lead to innovation in the development of new, healthy flavored milk options.
3. Nutritional Education - Demand for nutritional education and transparency on food labels has increased, opening up opportunities for dairy companies to provide more detailed information on flavored milk products.
1. Dairy Industry - Increased demand for flavored milk products in schools presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for dairy companies.
2. Education Industry - Efforts to provide healthy beverage alternatives in schools could lead to a partnership opportunity for the dairy industry to provide their products in educational settings.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - The trend towards healthy eating could present new opportunities for flavored milk companies to expand their product lines.