The sedentary lifestyle is being blamed for a variety of health ailments, so the Wahoo Fitness Bike Desk is designed to help make cardio part of working routine.
Rather than being a standalone unit that has a built-in bike, the desk works with your existing bicycle to instantly make it stationary with handy accoutrements. This enables workers to ride to work on their bicycle, dock it at their desk and continue cycling throughout the day as they work.
The Wahoo Fitness Bike Desk can also work well for being a great way to watch movies or shows while working out. The adjustable design of the desk features telescopic supports, which means the unit can also be used as a standing desk, if desired.
The Wahoo Fitness Bike Desk Ensures Cardio is Part of One's Routine
1. Stationary Exercise Desks - Similar to the Wahoo Fitness Bike Desk, companies can create stationary desks that can be used with any type of exercise equipment to promote exercise and activity in the workplace.
2. Fitness-integrated Furniture - The concept of integrating exercise equipment with furniture can create new markets for gym equipment partnerships and furniture manufacturers; there's an opportunity to make this trend more accessible and affordable for consumers.
3. Health & Wellness Office Furniture - Design companies have the opportunity to innovate, create and market office furniture that is designed for health and wellness, emphasizing the importance of movement and exercise.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can create a new product-line of health-based office furniture that can increase sales and consumer interest for dynamic and versatile furniture solutions.
2. Gym Equipment Industry - Companies that make and sell exercise equipment for at-home workouts can revolutionize the business, tapping into the demand for fitness-integrated furniture.
3. Corporate Wellness Programs - Forward-thinking companies can use this trend as inspiration to innovate and include their own corporate wellness programs that encourage activity and movement in the workplace.