The Fitbit Flex is a wearable device that tracks fitness. Sound familiar? That's because it is in direct competition with such products as the Nike Fuelband and Up by Jawbone. A natural progression from the pedometer-like form the previous Fitbit One and Fitbit Zip took, the Fitbit Flex is much more practical. It addresses one of the main complaints of past gadgets: that they would fall off.
Syncing in real time with iOS hardware (and soon select Android systems), the Fitbit Flex is easy to use. In addition to monitoring activities, the Fitbit Flex also tracks the quality of the wearer's sleep. It even has a built-in alarm. Water resistent and shower-ready, it is available in two sizes and four colors (slate, black, teal and tangerine).
The Fitbit Flex is a Wearable Device Monitoring Daily Activities
1. Wearable Fitness Tracking - A trend of wearable devices that track fitness activities, providing convenient and real-time monitoring.
2. Improved Design and Functionality - A trend of fitness trackers with improved design, addressing previous complaints and offering added features like sleep tracking.
3. Compatibility with Mobile Devices - A trend of fitness trackers that sync with mobile devices, making it easier for users to track and analyze their fitness data.
1. Fitness Technology - The fitness technology industry, which includes the development and production of wearable fitness tracking devices like the Fitbit Flex.
2. Smartphone Industry - The smartphone industry, as fitness trackers increasingly integrate with mobile devices, creating opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry, which benefits from the growing popularity of fitness trackers as consumers become more conscious of their physical activity and sleep patterns.