This Japanese fishing simulator definitely caters to a very niche market.
We're not sure exactly how big the market crossover is for people who like manga and anime and people who love fishing so much that the two needed to be combined, but here we are. If you find yourself in this demographic, you're in luck, as Japanese developer SIMS, makers of Ape Escape, have a big-eyed, hyper energetic fishing simulator just for you. Let's Fish! Hooked On is a new game set for release on the PlayStation Vita. Sony's new touchscreen-enabled handheld has been in a bit of a dry spell for game releases lately, so any new title has the potential to be a sleeper hit, even one as insanely niche as this one.
This Japanese Game Developer Creates Bizarre Fusion of Anime and Fishing
1. Anime Fishing Simulators - Anime fishing simulators are emerging as a unique form of entertainment for niche markets.
2. Manga and Anime Crossover - The fusion of manga and anime with different industries, like fishing simulators, opens up new creative possibilities and target audiences.
3. Niche Gaming Market - The growth of niche gaming markets, such as fishing simulators, demonstrates the demand for specialized experiences in the gaming industry.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can explore the development of more niche simulators, including fusion with other niche markets such as manga and anime.
2. Anime and Manga - The anime and manga industry can expand its reach by collaborating with different sectors, like the gaming industry, to create unique and innovative entertainment experiences.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can leverage niche markets like fishing simulators to create new gaming experiences and generate demand for handheld gaming devices.