This incredible video entitled 'Fire Angel' by Simon Procter, is a masterpiece of visual effects and imagery. Combining photography with film (which has been a common trend that's been popping up lately), this work of art will take your breath away.
The video features designs by Christian Dior, and the submerged model looks lifeless, yet, surreal and beautiful. 'Fire Angel' by Simon Procter is an intriguing twist on fashion photography and a must-see!
Implications - As technology and its influences continue to advance, photography is continually influenced and aided by this technology. As a result, consumers greatly appreciate highly edited art aesthetics that are both alluring and captivating to the naked eye. Businesses should use this tool to create either their products or advertising campaigns.
'Fire Angel' by Simon Procter Combines Photography with Film
1. Digitally Immersive Visuals - Exploring the combination of photography and film to create visually stunning experiences.
2. Enhanced Art Aesthetics - Utilizing advanced technology to create highly edited and captivating art.
3. Fashion Fusion - Blending different artistic mediums to redefine fashion photography and videography.
1. Fashion - Incorporating digitally immersive visuals in fashion campaigns and runway shows to engage consumers.
2. Advertising - Utilizing enhanced art aesthetics in advertising campaigns to create a memorable and captivating brand image.
3. Photography - Exploring the fusion of photography and film to push the boundaries of visual storytelling.