The designer of the Firanse R3 might be making a lot of assumptions about the advancement of technology by the year 2040, but it's quite possible that something such as this could be realized by then. Given the most cutting-edge car parts and the most streamlined auto bodies that are currently feasible, who knows, we might be more than halfway there.
What's certainly inconceivable about Luis Cordoba's design at the moment is those hypnotizing tires. The wheels of this electric vehicle revolve around the narrow ends of the individual axles, affording an extraordinary visual show and slew of unexpected functions.
The metallic orange treads and the black detailing sharply match the aesthetics of the Firanse R3. In this case, the model has meshy honeycomb sides with complementary orange patterning, but such features would be easily customizable.
The Firanse R3 Concept Car is a Vision of the Future Eco Vehicle
1. Eco Vehicles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced eco-friendly technologies and designs for future cars.
2. Cutting-edge Car Parts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create new high-performance car parts to enhance vehicle efficiency and performance.
3. Streamlined Auto Bodies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design sleek and aerodynamic auto bodies to improve fuel economy and reduce carbon emissions.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize the automotive industry with sustainable and efficient vehicles.
2. Green Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Drive advancements in green technology to support the development of eco-friendly vehicles.
3. Customization - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build customizable features and options for future car designs.