The Find Momo photo series adorably shows how dog's have a mind of their own. Although not as independent as cats, they don't obey their masters all the time. In this case, whenever Momo's owner Andrew Knapp would play fetch with him, he would hide instead of coming back with the piece of wood. And so the Find Momo series was born.
The Ontario-based graphic designer decided to document every time Momo decided to take matters into his own hands on Instagram. As a well-camouflaged canine, Momo has now become the 'Where's Waldo' of the Internet. The Find Momo website offers a great way to kill time as he plays the game really well. Some of the photos will have people swearing he's not in them.
Find Momo by Andrew Knapp is a Canine Version of 'Where's Waldo'
1. Hidden Dog Photography - There is a growing trend of capturing and sharing photos of dogs hiding in plain sight, creating a fun and interactive experience for viewers.
2. Canine Versions of 'where's Waldo' - Creating canine versions of popular hidden object games, like 'Where's Waldo,' offers a unique and engaging twist on traditional photo puzzles.
3. Social Media Pet Photography - The popularity of sharing pet photos on social media platforms, such as Instagram, has led to a rise in creative and entertaining pet photography projects, like Find Momo.
1. Photography - Photography businesses can explore opportunities in dog photography by offering specialized photo sessions, workshops, or even creating pet-themed photo books or calendars.
2. Interactive Entertainment - The development of interactive apps or online platforms that feature hidden dog photography games can provide entertainment and engagement for users, while also offering advertising and monetization opportunities.
3. Pet Products and Accessories - Pet product companies can collaborate with dog photographers or create their own hidden dog photography merchandise, such as puzzles, posters, or apparel, to cater to the growing demand for unique and pet-themed products.