Sometimes brand designers nail a specific look for a product and other times they are completely off the mark. This Finca Cucó Package by Atipus fits in the latter category as the design is simple yet right on target.
The look consists of a circular, bulls-eye shape in either a bronze color or gray. It sounds almost too simple, but this understated look provides decoration and also draws the consumer's attention to the name of the wine, Finca Cucó. Designed by a company called Atipus, the concept came from a stone cottage in the Priorat region with a small entrance in the form of an O. The Finca Cucó Package by Atipus shows off this wines elegant taste with this delectable look.
The Finca Cucó Package by Atipus Hits the Mark
1. Minimalist Packaging Trend - The simple yet eye-catching design of the Finca Cucó wine package demonstrates the potential of minimalism as a growing trend in packaging design.
2. Monochromatic Color Scheme Trend - The use of monochromatic colors in the bronze or gray bulls-eye shape of the Finca Cucó package sets a trend for other brands to experiment with a similar color palette in their packaging design.
3. Visual Hierarchy Trend - The use of the circular, bulls-eye shape in the Finca Cucó packaging is a demonstration of how visual hierarchy can be established using minimalistic approaches in branding.
1. Wine Industry - For artisanal wine brands looking to disrupt the industry through innovative packaging, the minimalist and monochromatic design of the Finca Cucó package offers ample inspiration.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The trend of using minimalistic designs in packaging seen in the Finca Cucó package presents a disruptive opportunity for other food and beverage brands to streamline their packaging design without sacrificing visual appeal.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers looking to reposition their brand as innovative can leverage minimalism as a trend to explore in their packaging, as exemplified by the Finca Cucó package designed by Atipus.