Water quality is becoming more of an important concern for many consumers who are weary of the contaminants that could be lurking in their hydration, so brands are taking note with products like the Lékué Filtered Bottle To Go. The water bottle is equipped with a built-in activated charcoal filter that will work to enhance the taste of water and reduce the unwanted contaminates that could be lurking in it. The bottle itself is crafted from borosilicate glass with silicone accents to make it easy to hold and carry.
The Lékué Filtered Bottle To Go has an 18-ounce capacity and will last for up to 30 days before the filter within will need to be swapped out
The Lékué Filtered Bottle To Go Has an Activated Charcoal Filter
1. Water Purification Bottles - Creating innovative water bottles with built-in water filtration systems can enhance consumers’ trust in safe drinking water, opening opportunities for the water bottle industry.
2. Activated Charcoal Filters - Activated charcoal filters are an emerging trend that can disrupt both the water filtration industry and the food industry by removing contaminants and enhancing flavors respectively.
3. Sustainable Water Bottles - Sustainable water bottles made from borosilicate glass and silicone accents can lead to opportunities in the eco-friendly consumer goods industry and reduce the amount of single-use plastic bottles being consumed.
1. Water Bottle Industry - Offering water bottles equipped with built-in water filtration systems presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the water bottle industry.
2. Water Filtration Industry - The emerging trend of activated charcoal filters in water bottles could open opportunities for the water filtration industry to create new and innovative products.
3. Food Industry - Activated charcoal filters can disrupt the food industry by enhancing flavors and removing unwanted contaminants from food products.