The Toronto International Film Festival app is a convenient mobile app that puts all things 'TIFF' in the palm of your hand.
By downloading the Toronto International Film Festival app, you can give yourself access to full, well-organized film listings, showtimes and all kinds of other information 24/7. The app essentially gives you the ability to plan your entire festival attendance from your smartphone.
The app allows you to access the film schedule and check out direction to all the different venues in the festival village. Through the app, you can connect to TIFF's social media and connect with other film fiends. You also view the latest festivals uploaded to the festival gallery, and of course buy single tickets to go to shows.
The app is optimized for BlackBerry but is also available on the Apple app store.
The Toronto International Film Festival App Puts Films in the Palm of Your Hand
1. Mobile Film Festival Apps - The rising trend of mobile film festival apps creates opportunities for companies to develop more interactive and personalized experiences for film festival goers.
2. Multi-functional Event Apps - Developing event apps that offer more than just schedules and ticket purchasing creates opportunities for companies to enhance attendee experiences and engagement.
3. Social Integration for Event Apps - Integrating social media features into event apps allows for increased interaction among attendees and promotes networking opportunities.
1. Event Technology - The event technology industry can benefit from developing mobile apps that enhance the overall event experience of attendees.
2. Film Industry - The film industry can benefit from creating innovative ways for audiences to interact with films outside of traditional cinema experiences, such as through mobile apps.
3. Social Media - The social media industry can benefit from partnering with event companies to integrate social features into mobile event apps, promoting increased user engagement and networking opportunities.