It doesn't take a professional film critic to find flaws within Michael Bay's body of work, but it sure is fun to apply some rapid fire film critiques to what is likely his most bombastic work to date in the Transformers movie.
The hilarious folks at YouTube channel CinemaSins have made their longest laundry list of film critiques to date with this exploration of everything wrong with the Transformers movie. In fact, the movie is so all over the place that they're able to find 78 flaws to exploit in a running time of just seven minutes. From continuity errors and silly plot twists to inconsistencies and hilariously awful dialogue and bad acting, nothing is sacred in this rapid fire skewering of the film.
Even with the 78 flaws that are pointed out, Transformers is still an awesome movie.
CinemaSins Points Out 78 Transformers Flaws in Seven Minutes
1. Rapid-fire Film Critiques - Opportunity to create platforms or channels that offer concise and quick film critiques for popular movies, highlighting flaws and engaging viewers in a fun and entertaining way.
2. Exploration of Film Flaws - Opportunity to develop content surrounding detailed breakdowns of flaws in popular movies, providing in-depth analysis and commentary for film enthusiasts and industry professionals.
3. Hilarious Film Skewering - Opportunity to produce comedic content that mocks and exaggerates flaws in films, presenting them in a humorous and entertaining manner to engage audiences and create viral content.
1. Film Critique Platforms - Opportunity for the development of online platforms or apps that aggregate film critiques, allowing users to easily access and browse critiques for various movies.
2. Movie Analysis Content - Opportunity to create YouTube channels or online publications that specialize in detailed film analysis, offering insights into flaws, themes, and techniques used in popular movies.
3. Comedic Film Commentary - Opportunity for content creators to produce comedic videos or podcasts that provide humorous commentary on flaws and mistakes in movies, catering to audiences seeking entertainment and light-hearted critique.