At this year's Natural Products Expo East, hellowater unveiled its all-new hellowaterkids range with a trio of hydrating, fiber-infused water beverages specifically targeted at young ones.
hellowaterkids contains three grams of fiber, no sugar and added vitamins to support growing bodies. The enriched water drinks for kids are packaged in a bottled format in fun flavors like Mixed Berry, Wild Grape and Orange Mango that are branded with emoji characters.
As well as helping to hydrate the body, infused water is a better-for-you alternative to many other beverages, especially ones like sodas and fruit juices for kids that are often packed with artificial sweeteners—infused water shares all of the benefits of a flavorful drink without the added calories or sugar content.
'hellowaterkids' Shares Flavored, No-Sugar Beverages for Youth
1. Fiber-infused Beverages for Kids - Meeting the demand for healthy, flavorful beverages for children.
2. Alternative to Sugary Drinks - Providing a healthier option for kids that is low in sugar and calories.
3. Character-branded Drinks - Appealing to children with fun and unique packaging and branding.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunities for companies to create new, healthier beverage options for children.
2. Packaging Industry - Opportunities for companies to design and produce creative and appealing packaging for children's beverages.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Potential to capitalize on growing public demand for healthier, low-sugar beverages especially for children.