A new FIAT ad campaign utilizes illustrations from artist Alex Solis of adorable yet vicious animals. The slogan 'Nature isn't cute. Your car shouldn't be either' is paired with each of the three FIAT ads, working to market the company's 'Strada Offroad.' With this, the Italian car brand shows how consumers should be more worried about purchasing a car that keeps them safe than anything else.
Alex Solis' artwork shows some of nature's most feared predators munching on their prey, with the cute cartoon appearances of each contrasted with blood pouring from them as they smile.
The FIAT ads were done in a collaborative effort with Brazil agency 'Leo Burnett Tailor Made' and the project was headed by Alessandro Bernardo, the executive creative director. The images produced draw attention with an overall simplistic design that makes it easily legible.
These FIAT Ads Show That Cars Built for Nature Shouldn't Be Cute
1. Illustrated Carnivorous Animals - Opportunity for artists to collaborate with brands to create attention-grabbing ad campaigns that juxtapose cute and vicious elements.
2. Nature-inspired Car Marketing - Chance for car manufacturers to market vehicles as rugged and built for nature, emphasizing safety over cuteness.
3. Simplistic Ad Designs - Potential for advertisers to utilize minimalistic designs to convey messages effectively and enhance legibility.
1. Automotive - Opportunity for car manufacturers to tap into the market demand for nature-inspired, off-road vehicles.
2. Art - Chance for artists to collaborate with brands and agencies to bring a unique perspective to ad campaigns and visual storytelling.
3. Advertising - Potential for advertisers to adopt simplistic designs in their campaigns, capturing attention and delivering clear messages.