The aliens have landed and have decided to disguise their spaceship as Ferrari World. Yes, ladies and gents, you heard right, Abu Dhabi will soon be home to a theme park centered around the luxury vehicle.
To open in 2010 (that’s only a few months from now!), Ferrari World will become the world’s largest theme park. Created by design firm Benoy, it will boast about 20 rides, one of which will be the world’s fastest roller coaster.
Ferrari World To House the World's Fastest Roller Coaster
1. Luxury Vehicle Theme Parks - An opportunity for luxury car manufacturers to create their own theme parks, offering experiences that showcase and celebrate their brand and products.
2. Speed-oriented Theme Parks - A trend towards theme parks focused on speed, offering rides and experiences that appeal to those seeking an adrenaline rush.
3. Technology-enhanced Theme Parks - A trend towards the use of technology in theme parks, with augmented and virtual reality experiences enhancing the overall visitor experience.
1. Automotive Industry - Luxury car manufacturers can use theme parks as a way to promote their brand and engage potential customers in immersive experiences that showcase their latest vehicles and technologies.
2. Amusement Park Industry - Theme park operators can invest in innovative and thrilling rides to attract more visitors and cater to those seeking a more intense and adrenaline-fueled experience.
3. Technology Industry - As technology plays an increasingly important role in theme parks, companies that specialize in augmented and virtual reality can partner with park operators to develop and implement new experiences.