Fernando Rodriguez is based in Bilbao, a mid-sized city in Spain. His graphic design portfolio blends elements of animation, graffiti, retro propaganda and sci-fi. In case you didn't figure it out for yourself, that makes for an interesting mix.
The style that Fernando Rodriguez infuses into his work makes even the most lurid innuendo seem PG friendly. If you want more of Fernando Rodriguez, his portfolio can be found at the links below.
Implications - Businesses looking to remain at the forefront of today's industry must constantly be delivering products that not only serve a purpose, but that also inspire or evoke feelings. The success of a product will likely match the degree to which its user is able to establish a personal connection.
Spanish Designer Fernando Rodriguez and His Lurid Suggestions
1. Graphic Design Fusion - The trend of blending various design elements and styles can be used to create visually stunning and unique products for various industries, including advertising and marketing.
2. Hidden Innuendos - Incorporating subtle suggestive imagery in marketing and design can create a buzz and be utilized by industries such as entertainment and fashion.
3. Playful Provocation - The trend of using playful and provocative designs can be used to connect with younger demographics and appeal to industries such as gaming and technology.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Incorporating unique design elements and suggestive imagery can make a product stand out and build a personal connection with consumers.
2. Entertainment and Fashion - Hidden suggestive imagery can create buzz and intrigue consumers, making it ideal for industries such as fashion and entertainment.
3. Gaming and Technology - Playful and provocative designs can make a product more appealing to younger consumers, particularly within industries such as gaming and technology.