At a time when people are open to exploring baking break from scratch and starting their own backyard or balcony gardens, some are also getting into fermenting at home. Over the last few years, a focus on gut health has made probiotic-rich products like kombucha, sauerkraut and kimchi especially popular and as they are spending more time at home, some are trying their hand at DIY fermentation.
The Kefirko Veggie Fermenter offers an approachable way to get started on a journey to self-sufficiency, as it offers a way for people to stock up and store vegetables with natural preservation. The device makes traditional fermentation easy and thanks to its design, excess air is easy to pump out of the system and one-way valve technology forces gas outward as the pressure builds.
The Kefirko Veggie Fermenter Helps with Fermenting at Home
1. DIY Fermentation - Opportunity for businesses to develop innovative DIY fermentation kits and accessories.
2. Gut Health - Potential for industry players to create new probiotic-rich products and solutions for gut health.
3. Self-sufficiency - Disruptive innovation potential in developing tools and systems to support self-sufficiency in food preservation.
1. Kitchen Appliances - Kitchen appliance manufacturers can capitalize on the DIY fermentation trend by creating specialized devices for home fermentation.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to introduce new probiotic-rich products to meet the growing demand for gut health solutions.
3. Homesteading - Opportunity for homesteading industry to provide tools and resources for self-sufficiency in food preservation through fermentation.