Lush gave its classic knot-wraps a Father's Day update. Perfect for wrapping gifts, the Father's Day knot-wraps are available in 'Clown Fish,' 'Gone Fishing,' and 'Dads Shirt' prints. The prints maintain Lush's characteristic vibrancy and colorful design but are updated to reflect typical dad themes.
Lush's Father's Day knot-wraps are perfect for dad and easy on the environment. Based on the Japanese tradition of Furoshiki, knot-wraps are a bright, reusable alternative to throw-away gift wrap. Lush knot-wraps are made from organic cotton or recycled plastic bottles.
Lush's Father's Day knot-wraps pair well with other Father's day products from Lush. Wrap up the 'Rad Dad' shower gel or the 'Coalface' facial cleanser in a Father's Day knot-wrap for the perfect gift.
In addition to gift wrap, Lush knot-wraps can be used as tea-towels, hair accessories, bags, or wall art.
Image Credit: Lush
Lush Updated its Knot Wraps with Father's Day Prints
1. Eco-friendly Gift Wrapping - There is an opportunity for businesses to explore sustainable alternatives to traditional gift wrapping, such as reusable knot wraps.
2. Themed Knot Wraps - Customizing knot wraps to reflect holidays or special occasions can add a personal touch and increase sales.
3. Multi-functional Knot Wraps - Brands can market knot wraps not only as gift wrap but also as versatile accessories or home decor items.
1. Retail - Retailers can reduce waste and appeal to eco-conscious consumers by offering sustainable gift wrapping options.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can boost sales and create a memorable brand experience by offering themed gift sets with customized knot wraps.
3. Home Decor - Home decor brands can incorporate knot wraps into their product lines as multi-functional accessories or wall art.