The Golden Acre Foods Fat Free yogurts have been reformulated by the brand to eliminate added sugar in a bid to make them more applicable for health-conscious consumers. The recipe change will see more than 200 tonnes of sugar removed across six products, which is reported by the brand to be enough to fill more than 1,300 bath tubs. The new recipe will be rolled out across the 100-gram and 150-gram versions of the Raspberry, Strawberry, Passionfruit and Peach flavors.
The new recipe for the Golden Acre Foods Fat Free yogurts helps position them in line with government guidelines and makes them more applicable for consumers looking to watch their sugar intake. The recipe change will likely help to encourage more brands to follow suit to keep up with changing consumer preferences.
Golden Acre Foods Fat Free Yogurts Have Been Reformulated by the Brand
1. No-added-sugar Products - The elimination of added sugar in Golden Acre Foods Fat Free Yogurts sets a trend for no-added-sugar products in the food industry.
2. Sugar Reduction - The recipe change in Golden Acre Foods Fat Free yogurts highlights a trend towards sugar reduction in the food industry.
3. Health-conscious Eating - The reformulation of Golden Acre Foods Fat Free Yogurts caters to a trend of health-conscious consumers looking for healthier food options.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore opportunities in producing more no-added-sugar products like Golden Acre Foods Fat Free Yogurts.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can capitalize on the trend of health-conscious eating, brought about by the reformulation of Golden Acre Foods Fat Free Yogurts, by producing complementary products.
3. Fitness - The fitness industry can team up with the food industry to create a range of no-added-sugar products for health-conscious clients.