These fast food cakes will cause you to do a double take. Created by Jayne McCool, the deceptively decorated desserts look just like take-out meals from various fast food chain restaurants but taste much sweeter than you might anticipate.
From a bucket of chicken from Kentucky Fried Chicken to a McDonalds breakfast and even a whip-topped Starbucks beverage, these fast food cakes are clearly the creme de la creme. They make unique birthday cakes that speak to the recipients interests and are a certain conversation starter.
In addition to branded takeaway, McCool has done a variety of other junk food (such as M & Ms and Maltesers) and pop culture-themed confections. This includes Minion cakes and even an ode to Harry Potter.
Jayne McCool's Fast Food Cakes Resemble Takeaway Meals From Brands
1. Fast Food Cakes - The rise of fast food cakes presents an opportunity for bakeries to offer unique and visually appealing dessert options for celebrations.
2. Deceptive Decorations - The trend of deceptively decorated desserts opens up innovative opportunities for creative cake artists to surprise and delight customers with visually realistic and unexpected cake designs.
3. Pop Culture Confections - The popularity of pop culture-themed confections creates a market for bakers and dessert shops to cater to fans of movies, TV shows, and other cultural phenomena by recreating them in cake form.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can capitalize on the trend of fast food cakes and create customized, visually impressive cakes that resemble popular fast food meals, attracting customers for different celebrations.
2. Cake Artist - Cake artists can leverage the trend of deceptive decorations to showcase their creativity by creating visually realistic cakes that appear as everyday objects, expanding their clientele and gaining recognition in the industry.
3. Dessert Shop - Dessert shops specializing in pop culture-themed confections can tap into the market of fans and enthusiasts by creating cakes inspired by popular movies, TV shows, and other cultural icons, attracting a loyal customer base.