A teenager in Xenia, Ohio sparked an investigation by the Green County Health Commissioner after he celebrated his birthday by taking a bath in the washing up sink of a local Burger King restaurant. As if that wasn’t enough, videos were also posted on MySpace and You Tube. What was he thinking?
He is seen in a bubble bath pouring water over himself with a sanitizing solution bucket. The video taper actually reported the incident to the manager who ignored the whole thing and continued to count cash.
Bathing in a sink meant to wash dishes and utensils is a definite no-no as the bacteria from his body will be deposited there.
This is definitely not the kind of publicity Burger King needed. Burger King has taken swift action to get rid of all the contaminated articles and dealt with the employees involved in the video. The remaining staff have been given appropriate health and sanitation training.
Fast Food Baths
More Stats +/-
Future Festival & Malcolm Gladwell - Early Bird Deadline
Â£95 Fast Food Burgers (Part 2)
Tech-Savvy Luggage Cases
Non Gender-Conforming Tonal Shoes
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Employee Birthday Celebration at Burger King
- By: PearlAug 13, 2008