Trend Hunter is one of few companies that satisfies the urgent consumer desire for constant innovation throughout times of chaos and prosperity alike. Our Chief Trend Hunter Jeremy Gutsche explained his patented process of innovation in an interview with Fast Company yesterday.
With two prestigious awards in innovation and entrepreneurship and 500,000,000 views under our belt, Trend Hunter has proven its ability to remain relevant in a place as volatile and subject to change as the Internet. Furthermore, Trend Hunter has flourished as a company despite the recent recession, proving that there truly is opportunity in chaos. This is one of the five key steps towards innovation that Gutsche highlights in his interview.
Watch the rest of the interview on Fast Company HERE
1. Constant Innovation - Businesses can benefit from providing constant innovation to satisfy consumer desires even in volatile times.
2. Opportunity in Chaos - Gutsche's five-step process highlights that there is indeed opportunity in chaos for companies to thrive and innovate.
3. Relevance in the Internet Age - Remaining relevant in the ever-changing world of the internet is key to a company's ability to innovate and succeed.
1. Technology - The technology industry has a unique opportunity to consistently provide innovative solutions to an ever-changing consumer market.
2. Marketing - In the field of marketing, keeping up with customer demands and providing the latest innovative solutions is the key to success in today's market.
3. Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurs can benefit from recognizing and seizing opportunities in times of uncertainty and using them to innovate and develop new ideas.