Jake Hold, Fede Lopez and Piotr star in F****** Young Online's "Architone" editorial. The guys pose alongside models Rauno and Simo Kirk and are captured by photographer Kevin Pineda's lens.
Inspired by the lines and forms of architectural pieces, this editorial exclusive features styling by Nicoleta Alexandra Iliescu who dresses the models in striking and sophisticated pieces from TOTHEM.
Grooming for this editorial is courtesy of Paolo Sfarra who creates slicked back and elegant looks for the models. F****** Young! Online's "Architone" editorial captures striking architectural imagery that is juxtaposed with model close-ups. The result is two-paneled imagery that compares structural details with modern menswear fashions.
Finding a correlation between structure and style, these captures embody a classically elegant aesthetic.
Image Credit: Kevin Pineda
The Architone Fashion Story Compares Structure and Style Details
1. Architectural Menswear - Opportunity for clothing brands to incorporate structural details and lines in their designs.
2. Two-paneled Imagery - Opportunity for photographers and advertisers to play with contrasting images to create striking visuals.
3. Elegant Grooming - Opportunity for grooming companies to incorporate slicked back and elegant looks in their product offerings.
1. Fashion - Clothing brands can look to incorporate architectural details and lines in their menswear designs.
2. Photography - There is an opportunity for photographers and advertisers to create two-paneled imagery that contrasts structural details with modern fashion.
3. Grooming - Grooming companies can incorporate slicked back and elegant looks to create groomed styles for men.