The display of fashion has gone far beyond the usual one-dimensional magazine spread and dainty photo shoot. Creatives have found outlets for their expression, and have been responsible for bringing about atypical creations in the realms of photography, modeling and annual fashion week events. The Fashion Show Trend Report has tapped into these groundbreaking movements, and has compiled crowd-sourced information in the form of 53 PRO Trends and 530 examples of wicked in-vogue movements.
Stylists from all over the world are opting for the unusual. Today’s à la mode consumer is looking for something with edge, providing both inspiration and insight into the future of all things chic. By embracing the more advanced motifs of features seen in Caged Couture and Upcycled Print, two PRO trends featured in our report, the leaders at the forefront of this enterprise can capitalize on growing fashion niches.
Explore the Forefront of the Style Industry
1. Caged Couture - Opportunity for designers to explore unconventional materials and unique geometric structures in their fashion creations.
2. Upcycled Print - Opportunity for sustainable fashion brands to repurpose discarded materials and showcase creativity through printed designs.
3. Photography Innovations - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with new techniques and technologies to capture fashion in unique and captivating ways.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can push boundaries and create avant-garde designs using unconventional materials and upcycled prints.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Fashion brands can embrace the trend of upcycled prints to reduce waste and contribute to a more sustainable industry.
3. Photography - Photographers can explore innovative techniques to capture fashion and bring a new dimension to fashion photography.