The Fashion Magazine Olympic nails are a patriotic and eye-catching way to support Canadian athletes.
Though this specific tutorial was designed for Canadians, the look could easily be replicated for other countries by changing up the flag design on the pinky and thumb nail. Making good use of metallic polish, the manicure adopts bronze, silver and gold varnish to represent each medal, and is a subtle but creative way to show your enthusiasm for the summer games. Though the tutorial requires a few different polishes, those who try out the look can rest assured, knowing that the metallic look tends to make frequent comebacks throughout the year, particularly during holiday seasons.
Simple, and showing support for those who try their best, this nail tutorial is head-turning and proud.
The Fashion Magazine Olympic Nails are Supportive
1. Metallic Manicures - The rise of metallic nail varnish is an opportunity for brands to innovate with new color palettes and finishes.
2. Country-inspired Nail Art - Customizable nail art that can be tailored to any country's flag is a trend up-and-coming nail artists can take advantage of.
3. Symbolic Nail Art - As people continue to use their appearance to communicate their beliefs and values, nail art can provide a canvas to express themselves in new and innovative ways.
1. Beauty & Cosmetics - Beauty brands can create Olympic-inspired collections or sponsor athletes to capture the excitement of the games and promote their products.
2. Nail Studios - Nail studios can offer customizable country-inspired nail art services to attract new customers and differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Textile & Apparel - Apparel and accessory brands can create Olympic-inspired collections featuring country flags and colors to tap into the patriotic spirit of fans and athletes alike.