Rock band Fall Out Boy has released a clone version of the mobile phenomenon Flappy Bird cleverly titled 'Fall Out Bird.' The band broke the news on their official site. The game will be available for both iOS and Android as soon as it is approved. This should make anyone who was playing endless hours of Flappy Bird extremely happy.
Dong Nguyen is the creator of the widely popular Flappy Bird game. He announced recently that he has plans to pull the game from distribution. Flappy Bird doesn't seem like it will be coming back anytime soon but I'm sure there will be plenty of knockoffs to choose from. In the meantime, it shouldn't take too much time before we see Fall Out Bird taking over our evenings, weekends and all of our free time.
Fall Out Boy Creates a Clone to the Phenomenon Flappy Bird
1. Gamer Clones - Opportunity for game developers to create clone versions of popular games and capitalize on their success.
2. Endless-copy Games - Opportunity for musicians or celebrities to create clone versions of popular mobile games with their own branding and fanbase.
3. Game Retrospectives - Opportunity for bands or artists to pay homage to iconic video games through clone versions with their own twist.
1. Game Development - Opportunity for game developers to leverage the success of popular games and create clone versions to attract users.
2. Music - Opportunity for musicians or bands to engage with their fans through clone versions of popular mobile games featuring their branding.
3. Art and Entertainment - Opportunity for artists or entertainers to merge gaming and music by creating clone versions of iconic video games with their own creative elements.