This striking MSGM Fall fashion collection features lots of layering and tons of playfully mismatched prints—true to Massimo Giorgetti's style, there's plenty of clashing elements that come together in quite a harmonious matter.
Taking inspiration from outrageous street style, Giorgetti's design philosophy is ruled by "the zanier, the better." This includes loudly printed tunic dresses, and chaotic layering of prints, patterns and colors that you might not normally ever see together. To round off this unexpected collection of jackets, pants, skirts and tops, naturally, the runway show was set to the tune of Björk. Keeping in mind that Giorgetti loves to mix and match, one of the most shocking looks to march down the catwalk was a plain gray coat paired with a blue button-down shirt and a brown leather skirt.
MSGM's Fall Fashion Collection is the Epitome of Mix-and-Match
1. Layering Fashion - There is an opportunity for innovative layering techniques and mismatched prints in the fashion industry.
2. Mix-and-match Style - Designers can explore the potential of combining clashing elements and prints in a harmonious way.
3. Quirky Street Style - Street style influences can inspire outrageous and zany fashion collections.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate layering techniques and mix-and-match styles for their upcoming collections.
2. Textile - The textile industry can create fabrics that allow for creative layering and mismatched prints.
3. Music - Collaboration with musicians can enhance the presentation and runway shows of fashion collections.