A street in New York City is getting funny with fake bird tweets. A fake bird is set up in a tree and actually tweets things to real people. The tweets feature comments like, "Staring at human. Now human is staring back. I'm so bored."
Taking its cues from the virtual world, this hilarious prank definitely got me to chuckle. If you're in the New York area, head to New York City's Mott Street to check out the fake bird tweets from the faux bird who sits a top a very real tree. What a hilariously clever idea!
Fake Birds Tweets at Real People on a New York City Street
1. Interactive Street Art - Using technology, interactive street art provides a unique and humorous experience for individuals in public places.
2. Virtual Elements IRL - Bringing virtual elements into the real world through technology provides an innovative and fun experience for individuals.
3. Social Media-inspired Installations - Taking inspiration from social media, these installations bring humor and creativity to public spaces.
1. Art and Design - Creating interactive street art and virtual installations is an opportunity for artists and designers to push creative boundaries and offer a new type of experience for the public.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Brands can take advantage of social media-inspired installations to engage with consumers in public spaces and create memorable brand experiences.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Hotels, restaurants, and tourist destinations can incorporate creative installations to provide a unique experience for their guests and attract more visitors.