Scary faceless bathroom photography projects mixed with fashion photography, watercolor sketches and illustrations: these are just some of the projects graduates from the London College of Fashion Illustration are coming up with this week for their exams.
The students will decorate the walls of a gallery on the central London pathway, Carnaby Street, this week as part of their graduation project.
The 18 aspiring artists are using various mediums and techniques within the art of new media to prove their skills in illustration, graphic and visual communication so they can start working within the fashion, publishing, beauty, trend and lifestyle industries sometime soon.
London College Of Fashion Illustration Students Final Art Projects
1. New Media Art - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art industry through exploring new mediums and techniques for visual communication.
2. Faceless Photography - Disruptive innovation potential through exploring anonymity and abstract representation in fashion and beauty photography.
3. Fashion Illustrations - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in fashion and trend industries through creative and unconventional visual communication.
1. Art - Innovation opportunities through new media art and expanding traditional mediums.
2. Fashion - Opportunities for creative and unconventional visual communication in fashion and trend industries.
3. Publishing - Potential for disruptive innovation through utilizing unconventional visual techniques in publishing.