Your-Face Masks for kids by The Printable Face Mask co. (Wow! Stuff’s subsidiary company) were created so that families can customize and print their own face coverings with ease from the comfort of home. Just as many crafty people are sewing their own face masks with fabric of their own choosing, these print-your-own-mask kits allow for any image to be printed onto cotton sheets.
When it comes to creating their own designs, kids will enjoy printing designs of their favorite animals, colors or patterns, or even using the app's 3D map to create a fitting, life-like result, especially if the mask is meant to have features that align with the wearer's.
According to Wow! Stuff’s co-founder and head of Research and Development, Dr. Graeme Taylor, "Our face mask kits have been tested to meet World Health Organisation guidelines for barrier masks and AFNOR guidance on filtration and breathability. The technology allows you to replicate a picture of your face straight onto the cotton sheets so it looks almost like you’re not wearing a mask at all."
Image Credit: The Printable Face Mask
The Your-Face Masks for Kids Can Be Customized & Printed at Home
1. Customizable-face Masks - Opportunity for businesses to offer customizable face masks that allow individuals to print their own designs onto cotton sheets.
2. At-home Printing Kits - Opportunity for companies to create and sell at-home printing kits that enable people to print their own face masks from the comfort of their homes.
3. Personalized Protective Gear - Opportunity for businesses to create personalized protective gear, such as face masks, that can be customized to individual preferences and designs.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion and apparel industry to incorporate customizable face masks into their product offerings.
2. Printing and Imaging - Opportunity for the printing and imaging industry to create and market at-home printing kits specifically designed for printing face masks.
3. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - Opportunity for the PPE industry to explore personalized protective gear that can be customized and printed at home, meeting the World Health Organisation guidelines.