While the Bounce Cheese Cream might sound a bit odd, this super moisturizing face cream is full of many of the same natural benefits found in dairy products. Despite its peculiar name, this cheese cream will keep your skin looking refreshed and hydrated all day long.
The Bounce Cheese Cream is an Korean skincare product that is marketed to have texture like melted mozzarella cheese. The cream, marketed on the front of the tub as "The DREAM of CREAM," is packed with proteins and lactic acid that will moisturize the skin, keep it looking youthful and help replenish skin cell growth. The number one ingredient is called whey and it is extracted from cheese.
Despite the intriguing concept of this face cream, the clean and simple aesthetic glass packaging and typewriter font bodes luxe.
The Bounce Cheese Cream is Full of Beneficial Natural Proteins
1. Natural Ingredient Skincare - Trend towards using natural proteins and lactic acid found in dairy products in skincare.
2. Food-inspired Beauty Products - Innovation opportunities in creating beauty products inspired by food ingredients.
3. Luxurious Minimalist Packaging - Trend towards clean and simple aesthetic in luxury product packaging.
1. Skincare - Innovation opportunities in incorporating natural ingredients in skincare products.
2. Beauty - Opportunities for beauty companies to develop unique products inspired by food ingredients.
3. Packaging - Opportunities for packaging companies to create clean and simple aesthetic packaging for luxury products.