The Oil by Daughter of the Land is not just a luxurious skincare oil but also a multitasking product that can be used on the face, body and hair. The cleanly formulated product is packed with clinically proven, organic ingredients such as rosehip, turmeric and sea buckthorn, which were selected for their healing properties. Daughter of the Land crafted this formula with those who have sensitive skin in mind, as it is free from ingredients that could potentially be irritating.
The product boasts a delicate floral and herbaceous scent that comes from the inclusion of aromatic and anti-inflammatory rose de mai extract, which was also chosen for its heart-opening qualities.
Image Credit: Daughter of the Land
Daughter of the Land's The Oil is for the Face, Body and Hair
1. Multipurpose Oil Products - There is an opportunity for other skincare companies to create multi-use oil products, with organic ingredients and a focus of being non-irritating.
2. Clean Beauty Products - There is a trend towards using clean and eco-friendly beauty products, which can serve as an opportunity for companies to create similar products with organic ingredients and sustainable packaging.
3. Aromatherapy Skincare Products - There is an opportunity for skincare companies to utilize aromatherapy in their products, such as using rose de mai extract, for their added calming and heart-opening benefits.
1. Skincare Industry - With the rise of clean beauty and organic ingredients, the skincare industry can benefit from creating innovative multipurpose products geared towards sensitive skin.
2. Eco-friendly Beauty Industry - As customers become more aware of their impact on the environment, there is an opportunity for companies in the eco-friendly beauty industry to create sustainable, non-irritating products.
3. Aromatherapy Industry - The benefits of aromatherapy have been recognized for centuries and utilizing these fragrant extracts in skincare could create a new market niche for the aromatherapy industry.