The Genovation Extreme Electric Car is a highly appropriately named vehicle, considering that it is absolutely electrically powered and has proved just how extreme it is by setting a new land speed world record of 330 km/h.
The Extreme Electric Car is in truth a re-imagined Chevrolet Corvette Z06, although a close look at its innards reveals an undeniably different level of technological prowess altogether. Indeed this particular vehicle is capable of enjoying as much as 600 horsepower from its electric motors, while promising 570 pound-feet of torque. The vehicle offers a range somewhere in the region of 209 km, and has a distinctly low center of gravity for enhanced performance.
This is a vehicle that goes to show that extreme automotive feats can certainly be aided by electric motor setups.
The Genovation GXE Supercar Has the World Land Speed Record
1. Extreme Electric Cars - The trend of extreme electric cars showcases the potential for high-performance electric vehicles in the automotive industry.
2. Land Speed Records - The trend of setting land speed records highlights the ongoing pursuit of pushing the boundaries of speed in automotive engineering.
3. Technological Advancements in Electric Motors - The trend of technological advancements in electric motors demonstrates the continuous innovation in electric vehicle technology.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore opportunities to develop high-performance, extreme electric cars to cater to the growing demand for sustainable vehicles with impressive speed capabilities.
2. Electric Vehicle Manufacturing - The electric vehicle manufacturing industry can leverage the trend of setting land speed records to showcase the performance capabilities of their electric car models and gain a competitive edge.
3. Technology/electric Motor Industry - The technology/electric motor industry can capitalize on the trend of technological advancements in electric motors to improve efficiency, power, and range in electric vehicles and expand their market share.