These 100-year-old best friends help the audience at Steve Harvey's television show explain selfies and Justin Bieber. These two women named Irene and Alice have been friends for 94 years and Steve asks them their take on today's pop culture.
The two take on challenges of having to explain pop culture content like selfies, twerking, iPhone's operating system and of course Justin Bieber. Although they don't exactly know who he is they seem to know he is not doing so well for himself. The two ladies are hilarious together and are sure to put a smile on your face.
The video just goes to show you how much pop culture changes quickly. People are aware of what is going on at every age, but not necessarily exactly the content that surrounds it.
These 100-Year-Old Ladies Explain Selfies and Justin Bieber
1. Elderly Pop Culture Awareness - The video demonstrates that people of all ages are aware of pop culture but may not be familiar with specific content.
2. Communication Gap with Older Generations - The comedic interaction between Irene, Alice, and Steve Harvey highlights the challenges of explaining pop culture to elderly individuals.
3. Pop Culture Disparity Across Generations - The contrasting knowledge of pop culture between Irene, Alice, and the younger generation suggests the rapid pace of change in pop culture trends.
1. Entertainment - The video highlights the opportunities for entertainment platforms to bridge the generation gap by creating content that can appeal to both older and younger audiences.
2. Technology - The need for simplified user interfaces and intuitive designs for smartphones and other devices becomes apparent when explaining modern technology to elderly individuals.
3. Marketing - Developing targeted marketing strategies and campaigns that effectively communicate pop culture references to different age groups and generations can be a valuable opportunity for marketers.