To kick off the UK festive season in style, Pinkberry has launched a festive collection with a difference. Working in collaboration with experimental food architects The Robin Collective, three experimental Christmas toppings were created that surprise, delight and intrigue the taste buds.
These toppings include the Christmas Tree, Santa's Beard and Partridge in a Pear Tree. Each uniquely different, slightly unusual, but equally tasty. The experimental Christmas toppings mix natural ingredients with culinary ingenuity to create a collection that is truly interesting.
The Christmas Tree topping tastes exactly like the spindly pine while Santa's beard is a topping made to replicate St. Nick's furry face!
The experimental Christmas toppings are limited edition and only available at the new Pinkberry Westfield store opening in Stratford.
Pinkberry Launches Unusual Adornments this Season
1. Experimental Food Toppings - Opportunity for food brands to innovate with unconventional and surprising toppings for a unique dining experience.
2. Collaboration with Artists - Potential for brands to collaborate with artists to create innovative and eye-catching food offerings.
3. Limited Edition Collections - Brands can create buzz and exclusivity by offering limited edition food collections that are only available for a short period of time.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore creative and experimental toppings to differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Art and Design - Art and design industries can collaborate with food brands to create visually appealing and unconventional food concepts.
3. Retail - Retail companies can capitalize on limited edition food collections to drive foot traffic and increase sales.