In any restaurant, an exhibition kitchens helps to add energy and excitement to the dining experience, as well as give consumers a greater sense of connection to the food that they will be enjoying. Now, Petco is teaming up with JustFoodForDogs to open hundreds of store-in-store locations, many of which will feature exhibition kitchens so that customers may see how food for pets is made.
As JustFoodForDogs produces small batch, human-grade food that's nutritionally balanced for pets, consumers will be able to see pet food made before their eyes. JustFoodForDogs' partnership with Petco is said to be the first of its kind, "as no pet retailer has ever built exhibition kitchens in its locations."
Now more than ever, the beliefs and values of pet parents are being mirrored in the meals that are being served to pets, with a focus on health and transparency.
Petco and JustFoodForDogs are Creating Exhibition Kitchens
1. Exhibition Kitchens for Pet Food - Opportunity to create a unique and engaging in-store experience where customers can see pet food being made.
2. Health and Transparency in Pet Food - Growing demand for small batch, human-grade pet food that reflects the beliefs and values of pet parents.
3. Partnerships Between Pet Retailers and Pet Food Manufacturers - Opening up new distribution channels and creating mutually beneficial collaborations in the pet industry.
1. Pet Retail - New opportunities for pet retailers to differentiate themselves and offer an interactive and educational experience for customers.
2. Pet Food Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation potential for pet food manufacturers to showcase their production processes and connect with conscious pet owners.
3. Food and Beverage Retail - Learning from the pet industry's initiatives to incorporate exhibition kitchens and transparency into the human food retail space.