If dry and flaky winter skin is getting you down, this exfoliating bar could be the answer. From Julie at the Free People blog, the DIY Exfoliating Coffee Coconut Bars can be used on both your face and body.
The coffee granules are a natural exfoliant that works to get rid of dead skin, while the coconut oil and shea butter nourish and moisturize. Plus the caffeine from the coffee will sink into your skin and give you a refreshing boost if you use the exfoliating bar on your face first thing in the morning. In addition to the previously mentioned ingredients, the coffee coconut exfoliating cubes are made using sugar, vanilla essential oil and an ice cube tray or soap mold.
The DIY Coconut Coffee Exfoliating Bar is Great for Dull Winter Skin
1. DIY Beauty Products - Opportunity to disrupt traditional beauty industry by offering natural and homemade alternatives to commercially available products.
2. Sustainable Skincare - Promote environmentally friendly practices by using natural and biodegradable ingredients that are not harmful to the environment.
3. Coffee-based Beauty Products - Incorporate coffee into beauty products for its natural exfoliating properties and energizing benefits.
1. Personal Care and Beauty Industry - Opportunity in the personal care and beauty industry to create natural and homemade products that are sustainable and environmentally friendly.
2. Coffee Industry - Coffee industry can expand its market by exploring new uses for coffee beyond being a beverage, such as in beauty products.
3. DIY and Crafting Industry - Opportunity in the DIY and crafting industry to create tutorials and sell materials for making homemade, natural and sustainable beauty products.