Now this editorial is a geek's ultimate dream. A hot and sexy model, flashing her breasts and wearing Pacman headgear!
Entitled 'Everywhere Kiss Me,' the editorial is by photographer Katja Rahlwes and is featured in the April 2009 issue of i-D magazine.
In addition to the huge pink Pacman headgear, beautiful model Malgosia was styled by Bela Mel Ottenbergin in denim jackets, shorts skirts and tights.
Implications - With society so saturated with print and digital advertisements, consumers have gradually become desensitized to their messages. The advertising that now effects customers the most contains graphic or shocking images and text since they spark discussion and become memorable. Companies can utilize these techniques in their marketing campaigns to appeal to their target demographics.
Geeky Girls in i-D Magazine's 'Everywhere Kiss Me' Editorial
1. Graphic and Shocking Advertising - Utilizing graphic or shocking images and text in marketing campaigns to appeal to target demographics.
2. Desensitization to Print and Digital Advertisements - Addressing the growing desensitization of consumers to traditional advertising methods.
3. Memorable and Discussion-provoking Content - Creating content that sparks discussion and leaves a lasting impression on consumers.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Exploring disruptive innovation opportunities in creating attention-grabbing campaigns.
2. Fashion and Photography - Incorporating bold and unconventional elements in fashion editorials and photoshoots.
3. Media and Publishing - Finding new ways to engage and captivate audiences in an era of desensitization.