The Everrich 2 apartment complex in Ho Chi Minh City will be a mammoth new residential development in Vietnam. Designed by DWP ARchitects, the 630,000 square meter, 37-story structure will hold 3,100 units and resembles a great, white, eco-friendly roller coaster.
The design of the Everrich 2 apartment complex allows for continuous breezes and varying landscape views. Using precast concrete and local masonry while including natural ventilation, sky gardens and green roofs add to the building's green credentials. Construction is already underway and should be completed in early 2012.
The Everrich 2 Apartment Complex By DWP Architects
1. Eco-friendly Architecture - The Everrich 2 apartment complex demonstrates the trend towards eco-friendly architecture by incorporating natural ventilation, sky gardens, and green roofs.
2. Sustainable Urban Development - The construction of the Everrich 2 apartment complex reflects the trend of sustainable urban development with its focus on utilizing local materials and incorporating green features.
3. Mixed-use Residential Development - The concept of the Everrich 2 apartment complex as a massive residential development represents the trend of mixed-use projects that combine housing, amenities, and green spaces.
1. Architecture - The Everrich 2 apartment complex highlights the potential for innovative architectural designs that prioritize eco-friendly features and sustainable practices.
2. Construction - The construction industry can embrace the opportunity presented by the Everrich 2 apartment complex to incorporate green building techniques and materials into large-scale projects.
3. Real Estate - Real estate developers can explore the trend of mixed-use residential developments like the Everrich 2 complex as a way to create sustainable and appealing living spaces.