The Evan Williams Apple bourbon has been unveiled as the latest option from the distillery that will provide consumers with a new way to enjoy the quintessential spirit.
The bourbon is reported to have a crisp flavor profile that is "green apple-forward," which will balance well with the lightly spicy, caramel taste of the base spirit. The bourbon is being launched with the tagline "Picked Fresh. Poured Smooth." and will be supported by a variety of marketing initiatives to get it noticed by consumers this coming summer.
Evan Williams Brand Manager Julie Cole spoke about the new spirit saying, "Evan Williams Apple is an approachable flavour that stays true to the quality of Evan Williams Bourbon and personality of the brand. We look forward to bringing in new consumers to the Evan Williams franchise, as well as giving our current consumers more choice.”
Evan Williams Apple Has a Crisp, Refreshing Flavor Profile
1. Flavored Bourbons - Creating unique flavors in bourbon presents an opportunity for distilleries to attract new consumers and expand their product offerings.
2. Crisp Flavor Profiles - Developing bourbons with crisp flavor profiles, such as apple-forward, can cater to consumers seeking refreshing and lighter options in their spirits.
3. Marketing Campaigns - Introducing new bourbons with engaging marketing initiatives can help distilleries generate buzz and increase brand awareness among consumers.
1. Distilleries - Distilleries can explore innovative techniques and ingredients to create flavored bourbons that appeal to a broader consumer base.
2. Beverage - The beverage industry can embrace the trend of flavored bourbons and develop new products that cater to consumers' evolving taste preferences.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can assist distilleries in creating effective campaigns to promote new bourbon flavors and engage consumers.